iWiLLROCKYOURWORLD's Content

There have been 9 items by iWiLLROCKYOURWORLD (Search limited from 30-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#12710 I Did Not Receive The Account Verification Email Gm Help Pls..

Posted by iWiLLROCKYOURWORLD on 19 November 2012 - 11:51 AM in Game Client & In-game Bugs

try to go in your spam in your e-mail address coz all the e-mail from iroseph directly send their .. "Spam Box" .. ok ?

#9600 How Can I Disassemble My P2P's Items..

Posted by iWiLLROCKYOURWORLD on 30 August 2012 - 07:47 PM in Technical Support

Please Put the Pin in the Disassembling the p2p's ..

#9217 How Can I Disassemble My P2P's Items..

Posted by iWiLLROCKYOURWORLD on 27 August 2012 - 11:02 AM in Technical Support

View Postairone1, on 27 August 2012 - 10:32 AM, said:

maybe this was the best solution i have to suggest

make a secret question before dis assemble the p2p only the players who own p2p can dis assemble his or her own item p2p
every player or account have a secret question before he can do this assembled the p2p item on her account

so if players give her answer to his friends then he will be scammed he will be responsible for his action

so no need to file a ticket when his p2p item was dis assembled because he gives his secret answer to his friend
all player or account must have a secret question to thier p2p item before he can dis assembled his p2p item and only the legitimate player can dis assembled his own p2p

thats a good IDEA ..
Why Developer didnt use that Secret Question ???
You Can Enable it Again Disassembling p2p's,but if you need to disassemble it you need to Asnwer your Secret Question.

I Vote for this Solution .. Who want's to Vote too ??

#9196 How Can I Disassemble My P2P's Items..

Posted by iWiLLROCKYOURWORLD on 27 August 2012 - 02:38 AM in Technical Support

Why you didnt try this maam tintin ??
1st Solution : File a Ticket if you want to disassemble your p2p's .. (Staff will give you 24 hrs. to disassemble your chosen p2p's).
2nd Solution : Dont Disabled p2p disassembling,you can give Players in 1 day 15pcs of p2p's can disassemble per day.
3rd Solution : Enable again the Disassembling. then like Williams Said Give an Extra Box in Pin Access to enable/disable p2p disassemblng.

#9193 How Can I Disassemble My P2P's Items..

Posted by iWiLLROCKYOURWORLD on 27 August 2012 - 02:25 AM in Technical Support

why i will donate if i have p2p's that can disassemble ?? becoz i want to change my old p2p's i want to change it in Strong p2p's ..
SO i want to disassemble it ! but cant now !

GM can i Post a Ticket if i want to disassemble my p2p's ? to get a DP ?

View PostWilliams, on 27 August 2012 - 01:46 AM, said:

why not change the pin system, change it and add new tick for p2p dissamble, so if someone want to get p2ps and his friend donate him, he can only give him IM(only open the window and checking the IM) and no access for p2p dissamble, thats all.just a suggestion.it could be made like this - when the character is logged and has any dp in his inventory and when he log out the dp are automaticly moved to storage.like that if someone tries to scam, he can only give IM to open and transfer the dp from his own account to his friend account.and people take theyre own risk by giving theyre information, why other players should concern it?
I Second the Motion .. :D

#9184 How Can I Disassemble My P2P's Items..

Posted by iWiLLROCKYOURWORLD on 27 August 2012 - 12:17 AM in Technical Support

what if ?? if we want to disasseble our p2p's to get a DP and vend it to get a zulie ??
what we will do ??
file a Ticket to Disassemble our p2p's ??

#8231 Mustafa

Posted by iWiLLROCKYOURWORLD on 16 August 2012 - 11:30 PM in Technical Support

hi GM mustafa thief my 2 char the LeGendOftheFist and ToMnJeRRY ...
and my 600DP ang 800M + He replaced my password please can I detect which takes money

#8192 Gm I Need Your Help

Posted by iWiLLROCKYOURWORLD on 16 August 2012 - 09:27 AM in Technical Support

why may password was change ?
can you help me my password lost

username: donpacuno

#8076 I Return 140M

Posted by iWiLLROCKYOURWORLD on 15 August 2012 - 08:00 AM in Technical Support

done return 140m of Tepis sorry GM

back my 2 main characters please :(

Attached Thumbnails

• Attached Image: aw2.png
  • Attached Image: 111111111111111111111111111111111111111.png