←  Game Client & In-game Bugs

iRosePH Online Forum

»

Client And In-Game Bugs

Mauve's Photo Mauve 18 Apr 2012

Post here the bugs found in the latest client. Please also provide a screenshot of the item being reported.

Example,
Item Name: [Premium] Plain Business Wear Armor
Problem: When I previewed the said item, the dress doesn't fit well into my character.

Posted Image

To post a picture use one of the following site to upload it.
- PhotoBucket
- Imgur
- ImageShack

Just copy the direct link of the picture and paste it on the Image [Between Unlink & Code].

Gresh's Photo Gresh 10 Jan 2015

Some items are still bugged which looks just horrible. Especially when you're female and have a very large hairstyle.

Kyros's Photo Kyros 10 Jan 2015

View PostZesk, on 10 January 2015 - 07:42 AM, said:

Some items are still bugged which looks just horrible. Especially when you're female and have a very large hairstyle.

Since a few months we adjusted a setting in hair styles for female/male which now makes it better to adjust.
Last patch we already fixed a few female and male caps from item mall and the union shops.

Please report any hat, cap, helmet or wig so we can try to adjust it.
We are aware that one hair style is bugged for male.

BETTLEMAN's Photo BETTLEMAN 12 Jan 2015

Fairy buff, the wont overlap the old buffs, i have 1 min left but when i click the fairy. It wont overlap with new buff. Only when you log out or take off the buff.

zeedong's Photo zeedong 12 Jan 2015

View PostNamazaki, on 12 January 2015 - 02:45 PM, said:

Fairy buff, the wont overlap the old buffs, i have 1 min left but when i click the fairy. It wont overlap with new buff. Only when you log out or take off the buff.

ride w/ mounts :)

BETTLEMAN's Photo BETTLEMAN 12 Jan 2015

its a new char i made for farming xd

sagetech02's Photo sagetech02 26 Dec 2016

Hi Sir,
i just want to report Bugged Map in Forbidden Holy ground C2 i have my PT last night and we decided to go to Forbidden Holy Ground c2 but when we enter the room only my character is visible, i cant see any monster and PT members. hope you have an answer in my problem.

Thanks,

FANNY's Photo FANNY 26 Dec 2016

View Postsagetech02, on 26 December 2016 - 07:31 PM, said:

Hi Sir,
i just want to report Bugged Map in Forbidden Holy ground C2 i have my PT last night and we decided to go to Forbidden Holy Ground c2 but when we enter the room only my character is visible, i cant see any monster and PT members. hope you have an answer in my problem.

Thanks,
Lower your performance at options (alt + O) then you'll see a way downstairs where you will be able to find the mobs

Kyros's Photo Kyros 26 Dec 2016

The room has stairs that goes down where the mobs are spawned, only due bad lighting of the map the stairs aren't enough visable.
As I remember tintin was going to plan a visual update for the whole map.