stats items craft

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Shad

(Rookie) Level 1

• 1 posts

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 30 September 2020 - 10:53 PM

Alright guys ! I'm playing since irose and crafting still have some uncertainty, it is time to highlight the downside ! And I need your experience, I don't want rumors such as if you fail twice, close the window and start again the skill and you will succeed... I need facts not rumors.

I've asked some questions to specific persons and tried to gather some facts through different servers/experiences and here what I know atm and what I'm still asking (btw feel free to add some questions, answer, debate, etc).

- CON is used to have better success rate ;

- Materials quality (for example using Lace) will raise your success rate + better dura and dodge (in weapons higher dura and hitting rate) ;

- SEN is used for stats : BUT :

There is a rumor (hehe) that you get more items with "good stats" when using mixed sen/con than full sen ;

The stats available on an item depends of the "quality" of this item (something written in DB and not shown IG) : that's why you can't get int10 stat on low level items even if you have the highest sensibility possible on your arti.
I wasn't able to find an Excel sheet with "item ID l item name l quality" and then a list of "quality l stats available", somebody could find one ?

And then what is the SEN useful at ? Maybe rising the luck to get one of the best stats ? I mean if you have an item with a quality of 100, with a high sen you may have higher luck to get stats unlocked just above quality 100 than other ones above these "best stats" ?

What do you think ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users