#1 iRosePHOnline

The King

• Administrator

• 156 posts
  • Character:[GM]
  • Clan:[iRosePHOnline]

Current mood: Insomnious

Posted 16 November 2018 - 07:06 PM

First and foremost, I will address the issue regarding the Anniversary Event ruined by one of our staff members. Immediately, Cozy was removed after the incident.
The said event will be a NO CONTEST. Since Cozy is also a player and staff member at the same time who participated on the event. It seems to me that having EMs always bring out dissatisfaction to players whoever’s side it may be so we will work on making automated events from now on and just check on the results monthly to award special prizes. This way, there won’t be any issue anymore regarding any event esp. the duel events. For the meantime, the current EMs can still hold their events whenever they are available.
Starting December 1, 2018, I will assign a new gm for iroseph. Someone who does’nt have any affiliation with any of the players as well as a new ticket operator. Also expect a rules revision as most of the new players are having a hard time understanding all the present rules of the game so I will just simplify them into fewer categories. If the new staff members can’t decide on certain matters they will still consult me for a final decision.
Apologies for the halloween patch as there was a problem with my choice of the Big Boss mob so we could’nt release it before halloween.
For the Christmas patch, we already have prepared new weapons which can’t be found on other rose online servers.
That would be all for now.

-[GM]-

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users