stats shaman guide

2 replies to this topic

#1 Rezerekt

(Rookie) Level 1

• 2 posts

Current mood: Confused

Posted 30 September 2017 - 09:42 AM

Hello,

New to this server and it seems like most forum post about Shaman stats are a bit dated and no one responds in game with any information as well. I was hoping to help get some information on a "FARMING" Shaman. What ever information you have would be a great big deal of help and thank you ahead of time.

1) What stats are Farming Shamans looking for? I see some Shaman go DR or Def (Which is preferred and why?). Do I just add INT to get my necessary requirement for my sphere then rest SEN or a hybrid of INT/SEN (Like 300 INT/ 300 SEN/ Rest DEX or STR?)

2) How much CON do I really need or is it based of Hit Rate instead?

3) Which Gems would I be looking at? I will be full IM so some tips would be grateful.

Thank you for your assistance and I hope to get some good feedback.

#2 wonwoo

(Forum-Apprentice) Level 1

• 22 posts
  • Character:Wonwoo
  • Soulmate:DarkHeinz
  • Union:Arumic
  • Level:275
  • Favorite Job:Shaman
  • Clan:Nescafe

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 01 October 2017 - 07:54 AM

Ill share you my experience here...ive been playing for 8months and started as a shaman
Make 2 shamans
lvl201-210 shaman use /noexp then go farm at Sikuku Underground Prison go r3 or r4
Sets:
= Int / Dex / Dr (Daemon set + full Aquamarine) minimum dodge you need at prison is 1.6-.1.7k if i remember monsters dmg will be '5dmg' or '10dmg'
= Full Dr set (Dex30/Dr 50 items + full citrine gems)<<----- you really need a full dr set because it is also helpful in pvps
stats: get the proper amount of int for the sphere put some 200 sen(for better aoe skill dmg) rest dex(additional dodge) or its up to you if you want to balance dex and sen since you are only lvl201-210 limited stats ..your choice.
****You can also farm at LCFb2 moon childs but DR set is not really good there...so you need DEF set

lvl 255 shaman ---> go unholy and farm at wisp...you'll die most of the time----but its worth it
soo you need (lots of Redpill and a full int cleric to buffs ya) you really need atleast 3k+ def w/ full int cleric buffs to survive
stats: 300int 300str rest sen or its up to you again what stats between str and sen you might wanna increased
sets: get 2sets of green winter for battle gear and for costume because it has additional 550 HP bonus (if you are really rich you can buy this)
or get any int def items w/ 400 hp bonus then put topaz or pink opal on ur battle gears +cheap costume that has 400hp bonus
or Full def items that has def100 or def200<for wings> with pink opal (Your Choice)

you dont really need Con for farming...im not sure but i dont have con yet i can still manage to farm smoothly :)
you need two sets Def/Dr set or IntDef/IntDr set for switching so your two shamans can share items :D
PS: the above mention maps has drops that are really high in-demand in the market like hearts/refines/ gems like pink opal1 & diamond1 and mercury
PPS: its up to you if you want to follow this... im only sharing my experience so feel free to correct me if im wrong and feel free to ask more people for tips.

have fun ^,^

#3 Rezerekt

(Rookie) Level 1

• 2 posts

Current mood: Confused

Posted 02 October 2017 - 11:39 AM

Thank you very much Sehun, I can hardly get people to answer a simple question in this server anyways. I appreciate everything you have mentioned.

I was thinking of getting the Black Widow set for my real gear and then the green winter as a costume since the Black Widow has more 10+ defense than the green winter set by default. Correct me if I am wrong, but wouldn't the defense technically help out as well? (4 Pieces = 40 more def)

With these two sets, should I get FULL Opal on all my gear (meaning opal on all my gear including weapon,back, armor and jewelry?) or would that be overkill?

Sorry, I haven't been to wisps yet so I do not know exactly how hard they hit.

Also, does INT or SEN effect my skills damage more? meaning should I add more SEN or INT? I was thinking if SEN does more damage, I should get Emeralds for SEN + Def than Topaz.

Thank you very much for the information, I will not take it for granted of course.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users