Please help with Login

3 replies to this topic

#1 Bong

(Rookie) Level 1

• 3 posts

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 20 April 2017 - 12:33 PM

Hello sir

i dont know how can i login to server i created id enter the pin but it keep asking same thing again and again

please how do i enter when im authnticate myself?

see screen shot sir

Posted Image

now here i have just 2 option change pin or go back an when i go back it same thing again

Posted Image

Please hlp sir i want to play

#2 Bong

(Rookie) Level 1

• 3 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 01:50 PM

Great now pin is showing incorrect
cmon since the day i created account i wrote all the details on my desktop in notepad file i was able to login pin was accepting but dont know how to enter in game

and now the pin showing incorrect andwhen i go to mothers name option just 1 time incorrect answer now it says try after 24 hours
this is so frustrating really

#3 Ellie

(Regular) Level 2

• Event Manager Moderator

• 82 posts
  • Character:[EM]Ellie
  • Favorite Job:Visitor

Current mood: Innocent

Posted 20 April 2017 - 02:04 PM

At your first image, all you needed to do was check the option "all" in the second line of access options. About your pin, you can recover it by logging in using your account username and password on the main website. There, just click on pin recover and type your mother's name. A new pin will be sent to your registered email.

#4 Bong

(Rookie) Level 1

• 3 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 08:51 PM

View PostEllie, on 20 April 2017 - 02:04 PM, said:

At your first image, all you needed to do was check the option "all" in the second line of access options. About your pin, you can recover it by logging in using your account username and password on the main website. There, just click on pin recover and type your mother's name. A new pin will be sent to your registered email.

thank you mam

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users