Jump to content


Patch 19/03/2017 Bug Fixes & Adjustments

imbuement scroll prestige

22 replies to this topic

#1 tintin

    tintin almighty

  • Developer

  • 1,756 posts

Current mood: Sunshine

Posted 19 March 2017 - 10:55 AM

- Added logs to find the root cause of clan recall disconnections. The disconnect itself has been fixed, but if you get a server whisper to contact an admin, send a message to me asap.

- Added Stat Imbuement Scrolls
Players can purchase Blank Imbuement Scroll in the Dungeon Valor Store or Item Mall. These scrolls can transfer item stats.
You can use this scroll to imbue an item's appraisal stat upon it. The item from which you took the stat will be destroyed. You can then use the imbued scroll to place the stat onto an other item.
Dungeon stats can only be imbued on items of the same classification. For example, Muse Dungeon Body to Hawker Dungeon Body. You can't transfer a Dungeon Weapon stat to a Dungeon Body. Non-Dungeon stats have no restriction.

This is the stat that can be transferred:
Posted Image


Arena
- 1v1 Tournament now has automatic 1400 int buffs.
- Decreased the speed of taking over a Beacon in Domination.

Mounts
- Mounts can now walk slowly using TAB
- Added Ulverick Mount to the Dungeon Store
- Added three new mounts in the Item Mall: Ikaness Mech, Royal Chair and Orphe Pegasus Wing.

Prestige Stats
- Boosted the chance rates of Stun Deflect
- Changed the mechanic of Life Steal. Instead of instantly recovering the stolen HP, it will heal over time. The stolen HP will be recovered over 5 seconds, and it can continue to recover while you are stunned.

Item Mall
- Lowered the price of Item Unbinder from 150 dp to 100 dp
- Lowered the price of Union Point Booster from 175 dp to 125 dp
- Added SF Tank

ETC
- Updated the cursor for Planting.
- Fixed the buying of dungeon equipment through the vending buy list. The stats on the item being sold must be equal or higher to the stats on the buylist item.
- The vending buy list will now also check if the item has a prestige rune, kill tracker or nameplate.
- Revamped the time booster back-end. Boosters such as Gathering boosters will automatically be extended when the server has a maintenance.
- Fixed exiting a cart with the drive skill.
- Fixed the enchantment scroll in Dungeon store.
- Fixed Domination.
- Removed some disconnects in storage and pickup that could happen if you were lagging.
- Removed Char Scale Double Size, 75 donation points were returned.

Also made an adjustment to the enchantment scrolls. You can't place a stat on an item that didn't already have a stat. So IM and GA items can't be imbued anymore

#2 beLIEveME

    (Forum-Apprentice) Level 1

  • Member
  • 25 posts
  • Favorite Job:Visitor
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Philippines

Current mood: Thinking

Posted 19 March 2017 - 11:30 AM

Great work sir!. I hope we can preview those new mounts! :wub:

#3 qweqweqwe

    (Forum-Greenhorn) Level 1

  • iRosePH Specialist

  • 19 posts
  • Level:255
  • Location:URO

Current mood: Fine

Posted 19 March 2017 - 11:31 AM

is it maintenance?

#4 Healarious

    (Board Veteran) Level 5

  • iRosePH Specialist

  • 303 posts
  • Union:Arumic
  • Level:275
  • Favorite Job:Cleric
  • Gender:Male
  • Nationality:alien breed

Current mood: Angelic

Posted 19 March 2017 - 11:34 AM

View Posttintin, on 19 March 2017 - 10:55 AM, said:

- Added logs to find the root cause of clan recall disconnections. The disconnect itself has been fixed, but if you get a server whisper to contact an admin, send a message to me asap.

- Added Stat Imbuement Scrolls
Players can purchase Blank Imbuement Scroll in the Dungeon Valor Store or Item Mall. These scrolls can transfer item stats.
You can use this scroll to imbue an item's appraisal stat upon it. The item from which you took the stat will be destroyed. You can then use the imbued scroll to place the stat onto an other item.
Dungeon stats can only be imbued on items of the same classification. For example, Muse Dungeon Body to Hawker Dungeon Body. You can't transfer a Dungeon Weapon stat to a Dungeon Body. Non-Dungeon stats have no restriction.

This is the stat that can be transferred:
Posted Image


Arena
- 1v1 Tournament now has automatic 1400 int buffs.
- Decreased the speed of taking over a Beacon in Domination.

Mounts
- Mounts can now walk slowly using TAB
- Added Ulverick Mount to the Dungeon Store
- Added three new mounts in the Item Mall: Ikaness Mech, Royal Chair and Orphe Pegasus Wing.

Prestige Stats
- Boosted the chance rates of Stun Deflect
- Changed the mechanic of Life Steal. Instead of instantly recovering the stolen HP, it will heal over time. The stolen HP will be recovered over 5 seconds, and it can continue to recover while you are stunned.

Item Mall
- Lowered the price of Item Unbinder from 150 dp to 100 dp
- Lowered the price of Union Point Booster from 175 dp to 125 dp
- Added SF Tank

ETC
- Updated the cursor for Planting.
- Fixed the buying of dungeon equipment through the vending buy list. The stats on the item being sold must be equal or higher to the stats on the buylist item.
- The vending buy list will now also check if the item has a prestige rune, kill tracker or nameplate.
- Revamped the time booster back-end. Boosters such as Gathering boosters will automatically be extended when the server has a maintenance.
I LOVE THE NEW MOUNTS! <3

#5 LAUX

    (Forum General) Level 6

  • iRosePH Specialist

  • 464 posts
  • Clan:EXODUS

Current mood: Sleepy

Posted 19 March 2017 - 11:47 AM

Can dungeon item stats be transfer to normal items (such as visitor look)? or just dungeon to dungeon items only?

#6 tintin

    tintin almighty

  • Developer

  • 1,756 posts

Current mood: Sunshine

Posted 19 March 2017 - 11:49 AM

View PostPROGRAMMED, on 19 March 2017 - 11:47 AM, said:

Can dungeon item stats be transfer to normal items (such as visitor look)? or just dungeon to dungeon items only?
Dungeon to dungeon only

Server will be up in ~10 minutes.

#7 LAUX

    (Forum General) Level 6

  • iRosePH Specialist

  • 464 posts
  • Clan:EXODUS

Current mood: Sleepy

Posted 19 March 2017 - 11:56 AM

View Posttintin, on 19 March 2017 - 11:49 AM, said:

Dungeon to dungeon only

Server will be up in ~10 minutes.

can you use this to put to IM items that doesnt have slot?

#8 jingkay13

    (Forum-Greenhorn) Level 1

  • Member
  • 10 posts
  • Character:x13x
  • Favorite Job:Hawker, Hunter
  • Clan:TheOutsiders
  • Gender:Female
  • Nationality:pinoy
  • Location:Saipan

Current mood: Angelic

Posted 19 March 2017 - 12:01 PM

is it up yet tin?

#9 Artisen

    (Old Hand) Level 4

  • Member
  • 209 posts
  • Character:lc8
  • Union:Arumic
  • Level:255
  • Favorite Job:Artisan
  • Location:Colorful Land

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 19 March 2017 - 12:08 PM

I cant play iroseph because of it said Run RoseOnline.exe to patch. :( please help me

#10 LAUX

    (Forum General) Level 6

  • iRosePH Specialist

  • 464 posts
  • Clan:EXODUS

Current mood: Sleepy

Posted 19 March 2017 - 12:11 PM

View PostArtisen, on 19 March 2017 - 12:08 PM, said:

I cant play iroseph because of it said Run RoseOnline.exe to patch. :( please help me

because the server is not up yet

#11 Kiillua

    (Rookie) Level 1

  • Member
  • 2 posts

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 19 March 2017 - 12:19 PM

:( :( :(

#12 tintin

    tintin almighty

  • Developer

  • 1,756 posts

Current mood: Sunshine

Posted 19 March 2017 - 12:19 PM

It's up

#13 Kiillua

    (Rookie) Level 1

  • Member
  • 2 posts

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 19 March 2017 - 12:19 PM

View PostPROGRAMMED, on 19 March 2017 - 12:11 PM, said:

because the server is not up yet


#14 tintin

    tintin almighty

  • Developer

  • 1,756 posts

Current mood: Sunshine

Posted 19 March 2017 - 12:19 PM

View PostPROGRAMMED, on 19 March 2017 - 11:56 AM, said:

can you use this to put to IM items that doesnt have slot?

Yes but only stats like 30/30, not dungeon stats

#15 tintin

    tintin almighty

  • Developer

  • 1,756 posts

Current mood: Sunshine

Posted 19 March 2017 - 06:57 PM

The automatic buff in 1v1 will be reviewed and can be tweaked in the next weeks.

Additionally the Cleric buffs have been un-nerfed in the Arena. The cleric buff nerf was also the reason why automatic buffs in the Snowflake arena were much lower than expected. The 1v1 Raider tournament will be next weekend.

#16 tintin

    tintin almighty

  • Developer

  • 1,756 posts

Current mood: Sunshine

Posted 21 March 2017 - 11:29 PM

- Fixed exiting a cart with the drive skill
- Fixed the enchantment scroll in Dungeon store
- Fixed Domination
- Removed some disconnects in storage and pickup that could happen if you were lagging.
- Removed Char Scale Double Size, 75 donation points were returned.

Also made an adjustment to the enchantment scrolls. You can't place a stat on an item that didn't already have a stat. So IM and GA items can't be imbued anymore.

#17 RightThereForYou

    (Forum Mogul) Level 3

  • Member
  • 139 posts
  • Character:Hell2TheNawNaw
  • Union:Righteous Crusader
  • Level:255
  • Favorite Job:Mage
  • Clan:EXODUS
  • Gender:Male
  • Nationality:Filipino

Current mood: Goofy

Posted 22 March 2017 - 12:39 AM

View PostSprezzatura, on 19 March 2017 - 11:34 AM, said:

I LOVE THE NEW MOUNTS! <3
So the imbued scroll is only good for non p2p items. You can't imbued non p2p items into dungeon items.

#18 RightThereForYou

    (Forum Mogul) Level 3

  • Member
  • 139 posts
  • Character:Hell2TheNawNaw
  • Union:Righteous Crusader
  • Level:255
  • Favorite Job:Mage
  • Clan:EXODUS
  • Gender:Male
  • Nationality:Filipino

Current mood: Goofy

Posted 22 March 2017 - 12:45 AM

View Posttintin, on 19 March 2017 - 10:55 AM, said:

- Added logs to find the root cause of clan recall disconnections. The disconnect itself has been fixed, but if you get a server whisper to contact an admin, send a message to me asap.

- Added Stat Imbuement Scrolls
Players can purchase Blank Imbuement Scroll in the Dungeon Valor Store or Item Mall. These scrolls can transfer item stats.
You can use this scroll to imbue an item's appraisal stat upon it. The item from which you took the stat will be destroyed. You can then use the imbued scroll to place the stat onto an other item.
Dungeon stats can only be imbued on items of the same classification. For example, Muse Dungeon Body to Hawker Dungeon Body. You can't transfer a Dungeon Weapon stat to a Dungeon Body. Non-Dungeon stats have no restriction.

This is the stat that can be transferred:
Posted Image


Arena
- 1v1 Tournament now has automatic 1400 int buffs.
- Decreased the speed of taking over a Beacon in Domination.

Mounts
- Mounts can now walk slowly using TAB
- Added Ulverick Mount to the Dungeon Store
- Added three new mounts in the Item Mall: Ikaness Mech, Royal Chair and Orphe Pegasus Wing.

Prestige Stats
- Boosted the chance rates of Stun Deflect
- Changed the mechanic of Life Steal. Instead of instantly recovering the stolen HP, it will heal over time. The stolen HP will be recovered over 5 seconds, and it can continue to recover while you are stunned.

Item Mall
- Lowered the price of Item Unbinder from 150 dp to 100 dp
- Lowered the price of Union Point Booster from 175 dp to 125 dp
- Added SF Tank

ETC
- Updated the cursor for Planting.
- Fixed the buying of dungeon equipment through the vending buy list. The stats on the item being sold must be equal or higher to the stats on the buylist item.
- The vending buy list will now also check if the item has a prestige rune, kill tracker or nameplate.
- Revamped the time booster back-end. Boosters such as Gathering boosters will automatically be extended when the server has a maintenance.
I thought u could stack those stats together, so it's dungeon items to dungeon items NPC/Normal items to NPC/Normal items.

#19 tintin

    tintin almighty

  • Developer

  • 1,756 posts

Current mood: Sunshine

Posted 22 March 2017 - 12:53 AM

Yes, you can't place dungeon stats on non-dungeon items. Those stats are generated by a whole other system and they are stronger than normal appraisal stats because dungeon items have no base stats.

I'll put a guide on the website with an explanation and examples.

#20 RightThereForYou

    (Forum Mogul) Level 3

  • Member
  • 139 posts
  • Character:Hell2TheNawNaw
  • Union:Righteous Crusader
  • Level:255
  • Favorite Job:Mage
  • Clan:EXODUS
  • Gender:Male
  • Nationality:Filipino

Current mood: Goofy

Posted 22 March 2017 - 12:44 PM

View PostJulio, on 22 March 2017 - 07:10 AM, said:

For sure, can we put normal stats from a normal item like 10/40 30/30 into a slotted IM set?
nope





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users