RETRIEVE ACCOUNT

7 replies to this topic

#1 Samarra024

(Rookie) Level 1

• 5 posts

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 09 February 2017 - 12:10 AM

at

Edited by Samarra024, 09 February 2017 - 12:15 AM.

#2 Ellie

(Regular) Level 2

• Event Manager Moderator

• 82 posts
  • Character:[EM]Ellie
  • Favorite Job:Visitor

Current mood: Innocent

Posted 09 February 2017 - 05:06 AM

Make a ticket, please.

#3 Samarra024

(Rookie) Level 1

• 5 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 10:06 AM

i already sent a ticket. thanks

#4 Ellie

(Regular) Level 2

• 82 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 03:51 PM

No problem. Contact us again if any help is needed :)

#5 Samarra024

(Rookie) Level 1

• 5 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 03:57 PM

recovering email was done. but the password of my email add was lost for long inactivity. i already sent another ticket for this situation. thanks GM`s / Moderators. God Bless you all! :)

#6 Samarra024

(Rookie) Level 1

• 5 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 12:37 AM

Hi Gm Ellie. Good day! im here to ask if there is someone whos incharge in Account Recovery section. I already sent a Ticket 3days ago. but my ticket is still "UNFILED" until now im still waiting. Im old donator. its been 5 - 6yrs since the last time i played iRoseph. thats why i forgot my account password and pin. i cant recover my account with my own because i also forgot my email address password. and my email also deleted by an admin because of long time inactivity.. i will donate again when my account is already retrieve.. my ticket number is #9912.. please help me about this problem. i really wants to play again iRoseph. my friends ingame were waiting for me to come back. :) i will be very thankful to you GM Ellie. please help me. thank you so much! and God bless!

#7 Ellie

(Regular) Level 2

• 82 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 01:06 AM

View PostSamarra024, on 13 February 2017 - 12:37 AM, said:

Hi Gm Ellie. Good day! im here to ask if there is someone whos incharge in Account Recovery section. I already sent a Ticket 3days ago. but my ticket is still "UNFILED" until now im still waiting. Im old donator. its been 5 - 6yrs since the last time i played iRoseph. thats why i forgot my account password and pin. i cant recover my account with my own because i also forgot my email address password. and my email also deleted by an admin because of long time inactivity.. i will donate again when my account is already retrieve.. my ticket number is #9912.. please help me about this problem. i really wants to play again iRoseph. my friends ingame were waiting for me to come back. :) i will be very thankful to you GM Ellie. please help me. thank you so much! and God bless!

Hey Samarra024!

As I said you through PM, you must really wait for the answer from our GM which are the only ticket operators. Sooner or later they will give you the attention you really deserves. Currently they are giving a dedicated attention at case to case, and your ticket will also get an answer.

#8 Samarra024

(Rookie) Level 1

• 5 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 01:00 PM

View PostEllie, on 13 February 2017 - 01:06 AM, said:

Hey Samarra024!

As I said you through PM, you must really wait for the answer from our GM which are the only ticket operators. Sooner or later they will give you the attention you really deserves. Currently they are giving a dedicated attention at case to case, and your ticket will also get an answer.

okay GM Ellie. i hope it will be done soon. because this account i have alot of gems and p2p. thats why i really need to recover my old account. thanks for your reply. thank you. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users