←  Newbie Tips

iRosePH Online Forum

»

I Hope we have video tutorial on how to sw...

libchk's Photo libchk 25 Dec 2016

I Hope we have video tutorial on how to switch items when on PVP or duel mode.

xxxDOM1NATOR's Photo xxxDOM1NATOR 25 Dec 2016

what do you mean to this, its easy to switch now because of quick switch skill or you mean strategy for switching if you have 3/4 sets

xxxDOM1NATOR's Photo xxxDOM1NATOR 25 Dec 2016

https://www.youtube....h?v=oSXlT3BcO5c here try to watch cloud switching guide on youtube, all you need just 3-4 set of p2p against all kind of enemy , anyway its easy now to switch bcoz of quick switch skill.

thanks

@ZHV is there any shortcut key like for the first ROW of sets like i could set it to number 1 or function 1 instead of clicking it using my mouse its much faster when on pvp mode

HereComesTheStun's Photo HereComesTheStun 25 Dec 2016

Did you ever saw the new skill tintin added (Item Switch)?
But if you want the old fashion way, put the first item on the bottom key.
Example
F1 - Pots
F2 - 12 - Your switches

The way you switch is pretty simple, Just slide from F2 to F12. Better if your connection is stable also.

i saw it already the quick switch thats why im asking instead of clicking or using your mouse to switch is there any shortcut key which i think much better and faster

HereComesTheStun's Photo HereComesTheStun 26 Dec 2016

Yes, there is a shortcut besides using your mouse to skill
If you have a flat surface keyboard its pretty easy, slide your finger with switch only require 0.5 seconds and hold the ALT button asap and cast your skills. That easy

tintin's Photo tintin 26 Dec 2016

For the F-bar you can switch to page 1-2-3-4 by pressing ALT-1, ALT-2, ALT-3, ALT-4
It uses the numbers above the letters on your keyboard, not the numpad on the right.

For the Ctrl/Alt bar you have to click it to switch to Ctrl or Alt.

libchk's Photo libchk 26 Dec 2016

thank you