←  Technical Support

iRosePH Online Forum

»

Posted 3 Support Tickets 2 Days Ago And No...

ceski43's Photo ceski43 10 Jul 2012

hey guys im just curious about the tickets i posted i have 3 accounts ive just started playing again and my accounts are bugged 1 is a cleric with raider skills haha , 1 is an artisain with no skills at all and 269 SP at level 109 and 1 is on my new cleric which my wings have bugged into eachother eg i had 2 sets sikku butterfly and frost it shows i still have sikku on me but i dont its like theyve merged with my character and there lost and my frost when i equip em i get the stats but i dont see it on my back its still sikku butterflys on the back.

Regards Craig

MilkyKnight's Photo MilkyKnight 10 Jul 2012

View Postceski43, on 10 July 2012 - 01:58 AM, said:

hey guys im just curious about the tickets i posted i have 3 accounts ive just started playing again and my accounts are bugged 1 is a cleric with raider skills haha , 1 is an artisain with no skills at all and 269 SP at level 109 and 1 is on my new cleric which my wings have bugged into eachother eg i had 2 sets sikku butterfly and frost it shows i still have sikku on me but i dont its like theyve merged with my character and there lost and my frost when i equip em i get the stats but i dont see it on my back its still sikku butterflys on the back.

Regards Craig

I think your character is an old character. But Dev. Tintin said that old characters will get a skill reset to remove the bug.

And please post only 1 ticket at a time. Staffs also have lots of tickets to reply to =S please understand that.

ok bud appreciate it and yeh i understand.
Edited by ceski43, 10 July 2012 - 03:09 AM.

View Postceski43, on 10 July 2012 - 03:09 AM, said:

ok bud appreciate it and yeh i understand.

I see [GM]Kyros doing lots of work now, so I guess your ticket will be answered soon.

Kyros's Photo Kyros 10 Jul 2012

Sorry guys I can't do tickets at the moment.

PoseidonZ's Photo PoseidonZ 10 Jul 2012

Don't have power yet :P

View PostKyros, on 10 July 2012 - 03:19 AM, said:

Sorry guys I can't do tickets at the moment.

Oh. But you're still doing a great job in the forums! =)

PoseidonZ's Photo PoseidonZ 10 Jul 2012

View PostMilkyKnight, on 10 July 2012 - 04:00 AM, said:

Oh. But you're still doing a great job in the forums! =)
waiting iRosePHOnline sharing the power to him :lol2:
Edited by l3lueberry93, 10 July 2012 - 04:08 AM.

yeh cheers for yday kyros :P didnt know were ticket system was untill you told me :L