←  Newbie Tips

iRosePH Online Forum

»

GEM 10 question on ACCESS

libchk's Photo libchk 21 Jul 2015

Specially for PVP type Knight . Is it OK to use all GEM 10 on ACCESS or should i use it only on shield and weapon?

iwillkillyou's Photo iwillkillyou 21 Jul 2015

hmm much better if you'll use GEM 10 on everything(especially if you're trying to balance the build on your character)..
it would be easier on your switching and if you do it correctly, dueling should be as easy as 1,2,3 :)

goodluck

libchk's Photo libchk 21 Jul 2015

oh ok because someone told me, putting GEM 10 on ACCESS even you have it already on shield and weapon is " wasting of GEM". Like i have CASSI on all access on my knight he told to put Quartz 9 and only use CASSI for weapon and shield

LiftingLarge's Photo LiftingLarge 21 Jul 2015

If you can afford to put 10s everywhere it's way better. If not, isn't this fatal, but you are going to need more sets.(Which makes it almost the same in cost infact)

iwillkillyou's Photo iwillkillyou 21 Jul 2015

View PostFreDany, on 21 July 2015 - 03:25 AM, said:

If you can afford to put 10s everywhere it's way better. If not, isn't this fatal, but you are going to need more sets.(Which makes it almost the same in cost infact)

he's got a good point... by the time you add it all up, you've had spent the same amount on a different manner .. :D goodluck!!

Skippy's Photo Skippy 21 Jul 2015

tanzanite all the way

custodli's Photo custodli 21 Jul 2015

Tried those butbfor me if you can afford two sets of access then I would not got for gem 10s. Lets say i use honda w/ turq. When i stun the enemy ill switch to ap access with quartz since i dont need the int for damage.

But if you dont like switching then its better to have gem 10. The only downside of this is you'll lose 30str/sens in exchange for the int.

Skippy's Photo Skippy 21 Jul 2015

Well if you are rich it doesn't matter what you spend

Gresh's Photo Gresh 21 Jul 2015

Int switch and Damage switch is better.