and it was the same ting and also

I tried o install the game and I did not

find the solution ..

I ask you to help

Attached Files

Sephyroth's Photo Sephyroth 05 Jun 2015

Lower your resolution on your pc,

Hymaan's Photo Hymaan 05 Jun 2015

what the problem after setup do not be installed game ???

Reliable's Photo Reliable 06 Jun 2015

Hmm that is weird..

Do you have, for example, a 3K or a 4K resolution monitor / laptop? The higher resolution might cause it..

BETTLEMAN's Photo BETTLEMAN 06 Jun 2015

Might try checking your PC Resolution settings.

Lotion's Photo Lotion 07 Jun 2015

Press ctrl + O (option bar) and there go to image section, make sure that the image connects to your monitor size and its not too small, that might do the job

Hymaan's Photo Hymaan 07 Jun 2015

same .

Than a re-install should solve it, if it doesn't help you

If not please file a ticker using this under bug report section and the GM team should help you with this

Hymaan's Photo Hymaan 07 Jun 2015

ok

Sephyroth's Photo Sephyroth 07 Jun 2015

View PostLotion, on 07 June 2015 - 01:38 AM, said:

Press ctrl + O (option bar) and there go to image section, make sure that the image connects to your monitor size and its not too small, that might do the job

View PostLotion, on 07 June 2015 - 02:31 PM, said:

Than a re-install should solve it, if it doesn't help you

If not please file a ticker using this under bug report section and the GM team should help you with this
This wont work ! Its a problem with his monitor/pc, heres a link that could help you out :)

Link

View PostSephyroth, on 07 June 2015 - 08:09 PM, said:

This wont work ! Its a problem with his monitor/pc, heres a link that could help you out :)

Link

Like you say, it might not work, only he can tell that

Btw your link is broken

Hymaan's Photo Hymaan 08 Jun 2015

what these problem ????

Attached Files

SerianKerm's Photo SerianKerm 09 Jun 2015

This means that the application requires to be executed with administrator privileges. You need to login on your lenovo using Admin profile. UAC or User Access Control, applies to all application that is not associated with the Operating System thus always implements security policy to run application on the system. You can simply, right click the executable file (Roseonline.exe) select Run As Administrator. As a permanent fix: Right click app select properties. Under Compatibility Tab, tick on "Run this program in compatibility mode for: (OS you are working on) then, down below: under Privilege Level, Place a tick mark on Run this program as an administrator then click "Apply" button. Then Hit OK. Try to re-run the game. ;)

hardtoget's Photo hardtoget 10 Jun 2015

You know what check the requirements then check your lappy or desktop properties if its compatible then .

Gresh's Photo Gresh 11 Jun 2015

Really weird. When I first bought my laptop, I've had the same problem too, the texts ingame was too small. After I changed something with my laptop's screen resolution, I suddenly had normal text ingame, but the format of the other things didn't change.

KYP's Photo KYP 29 Jun 2015

try alt + enter

Sephyroth's Photo Sephyroth 01 Jul 2015

View PostKYP, on 29 June 2015 - 11:49 PM, said:

try alt + enter
Window mode -> full screen , ugh not a solution at all.

iRasAlGhul's Photo iRasAlGhul 10 Jul 2015

Have the same problem Sephy, :) tried everything before ive seen this post. i guess Mac user as well.

KYP's Photo KYP 10 Jul 2015

sorry i was just trying to help :(