←  Newbie Tips

iRosePH Online Forum

»

gunslinger questions

Daddysaur's Photo Daddysaur 26 Mar 2015

hello everyone, can someone help me with the stats which is good at pvp? also what IM equipments should i purchase and what gems should i put in it? thank you in advance =)

Gresh's Photo Gresh 26 Mar 2015

The Gems should be Diamond. That's all I know.

GalisNqPusa's Photo GalisNqPusa 26 Mar 2015

take it to the expert hehe

LunaticTale's Photo LunaticTale 26 Mar 2015

Ask LegendGunner in game he's the BEST GS!!! :P

LiftingLarge's Photo LiftingLarge 27 Mar 2015

Here i'll expose you a proper AP build for GS.(if anyone knows better one please correct me)
Weapon is certain - [IM]Electric Ice Dual Guns with Diamond[9]
Endo ring/earrings/necklace (con 40/ap80) with Diamond again
Any con30/ap40 set with Pearls[7]
Con/ap wings and mask also, Pearl[7] inside
About stats im not quite sure but - 400con,300sen,200dex ; you can put more sen instead the 200 dex, its up to you (will probably increase the ap more)
I have calculated the items and gems according to cloud's posted formulas, so these are the items that provide most AP (correct me if im wrong)

Daddysaur's Photo Daddysaur 27 Mar 2015

bump

Daddysaur's Photo Daddysaur 27 Mar 2015

View PostFreDany, on 27 March 2015 - 08:13 AM, said:

Here i'll expose you a proper AP build for GS.(if anyone knows better one please correct me) Weapon is certain - [IM]Electric Ice Dual Guns with Diamond[9] Endo ring/earrings/necklace (con 40/ap80) with Diamond again Any con30/ap40 set with Pearls[7] Con/ap wings and mask also, Pearl[7] inside About stats im not quite sure but - 400con,300sen,200dex ; you can put more sen instead the 200 dex, its up to you (will probably increase the ap more) I have calculated the items and gems according to cloud's posted formulas, so these are the items that provide most AP (correct me if im wrong)

thank you sir =) noted =)

hardtoget's Photo hardtoget 28 Mar 2015

And what should be the best type of GS?
Ap type or int type?? Or anything??

Cloud's Photo Cloud 28 Mar 2015

Of course "all type" is the best if u got all sets and good switching technique.

LunaticTale's Photo LunaticTale 28 Mar 2015

View PostCloud, on 28 March 2015 - 04:57 PM, said:

Of course "all type" is the best if u got all sets and good switching technique.

agree

attreju's Photo attreju 17 Apr 2015

thanks to Cloud i'm very happy for the outcome of my GS..it's d'best killer GS for me hahaha :D
Edited by BourGunslinger, 17 April 2015 - 11:22 PM.