Jump to content


Patch 22/02/2014 New Arena Games

game arena crystal defenders akram arena draconis peaks

51 replies to this topic

#21 Cloud

    (All knowing Oracle) Level 9

  • iRosePH Specialist

  • 1,120 posts
  • Character:CloudHou
  • Soulmate:CloudCleric
  • Union:Arumic
  • Favorite Job:Shaman
  • Clan:TheLastJudgement
  • Gender:Male
  • Nationality:Taiwan

Current mood: Amused

Posted 25 February 2014 - 07:25 PM

View PostChad, on 25 February 2014 - 06:24 PM, said:

I AGREE WITH VIDEL... U ALWAYS NERF RAIDERS... WHY DONT YOU NERF HP TYPE SOLDIERS AROUND 12K-13K HP... HOW CAN RAIDER KILL THAT KIND OF HP? RAIDER GOT 7SEC STUN... AND LOW STUN RATE...

FENCER HAS HIGH HP, HIGH DEFENCE, HIGH STUN RATE, 3STUNS, HIGH ATTACK POWER, EVEN A FULL DODGE RATE FENCER CAN KILL A RAIDER, MAGE, CLERIC, BOURG, ARTISAN, SCOUT, SHAMAN, AND OTHERS,.

there r lots of ways to kill a HP type

u guys r just lack of creativity

so u always need other person to teach "HOW" to solve the difficulty u faced

#22 Reliable

    (Commander of the Forum) Level 7

  • iRosePH Specialist

  • 659 posts
  • Character:Provoke
  • Soulmate:MischiefManaged
  • Union:Junon Order
  • Level:255
  • Favorite Job:Hawker, Hunter
  • Clan:OutcastGamers
  • Gender:Male
  • Nationality:Dutch
  • Location:The Netherlands

Current mood: Balanced

Posted 25 February 2014 - 08:28 PM

View PostChad, on 25 February 2014 - 06:24 PM, said:

I AGREE WITH VIDEL... U ALWAYS NERF RAIDERS... WHY DONT YOU NERF HP TYPE SOLDIERS AROUND 12K-13K HP... HOW CAN RAIDER KILL THAT KIND OF HP? RAIDER GOT 7SEC STUN... AND LOW STUN RATE...

FENCER HAS HIGH HP, HIGH DEFENCE, HIGH STUN RATE, 3STUNS, HIGH ATTACK POWER, EVEN A FULL DODGE RATE FENCER CAN KILL A RAIDER, MAGE, CLERIC, BOURG, ARTISAN, SCOUT, SHAMAN, AND OTHERS,.

Raider this, raider that..
Why does everything need to be in the favor of a raider? I mean, since when is a raider supposed to kill 13k hp?
In my opinion, only a fencer should be able to kill 12-13k hp's, when going full AP + sen. High damage = low survivability..
And raiders, in my opinion, should be able to kill low hp/low defence like scout/bourg/arti/shaman/mage. Ofcourse, they should be able to kill a soldier too, but with less ease ;)

And a raider should NEVER be ablo to kill a HP type, unless you switch from stunner to full AP to auto attack --> kill

#23 Cloud

    (All knowing Oracle) Level 9

  • iRosePH Specialist

  • 1,120 posts
  • Character:CloudHou
  • Soulmate:CloudCleric
  • Union:Arumic
  • Favorite Job:Shaman
  • Clan:TheLastJudgement
  • Gender:Male
  • Nationality:Taiwan

Current mood: Amused

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:31 PM

View PostReliable, on 25 February 2014 - 08:28 PM, said:

Raider this, raider that..
Why does everything need to be in the favor of a raider? I mean, since when is a raider supposed to kill 13k hp?
In my opinion, only a fencer should be able to kill 12-13k hp's, when going full AP + sen. High damage = low survivability..
And raiders, in my opinion, should be able to kill low hp/low defence like scout/bourg/arti/shaman/mage. Ofcourse, they should be able to kill a soldier too, but with less ease ;)

And a raider should NEVER be ablo to kill a HP type, unless you switch from stunner to full AP to auto attack --> kill

ppl just dont want to prepare an extra full ap set to kill a full hp knight/fencer

funny logic~

raider could kill a knight easily before just because there were few HP items to wear and hard to get(only mummy set/Asta PH/legionnaire)

now lots of costumes add 400hp , so those who without ap set start feeling that it becomes harder and harder to kill a knight in a stun

Edited by Cloud, 25 February 2014 - 09:34 PM.


#24 Silhouette

    (Advanced Senior) Level 2

  • iRosePH Specialist

  • 74 posts

Current mood: Spooky

Posted 25 February 2014 - 11:07 PM

please don't transform this thread into one that complains about fencers. that is a totally different topic, which is already opened at a topic in comments and suggestions (try looking it up).

anyway, on topic, we experienced ULTRA LAG during CW, that is none of us can actually move after recall. this was unusual type of lag as most of us, even international players with supreme connections speeds, weren't able to properly play. maybe this can be looked upon by the devs.

on raiders, i agree with cloud, they were okay before this patch, and now they are useless. my AP got lowered by 500, my attack speed lowered so much as well. but then again, it may be okay for us, but please do provide free 1-time reset. if you are reluctant on giving a free reset, please do it on a limited time only (i.e. NPC for raider free reset would be available for 1 week only) I guess it is just fair for a job that has received way too many nerfs/adjustments to receive at least 1 free reset. case in hand, you gave free reset for clerics to achieve the 1350 int requirement for full support type.

#25 Kyros

    Retired Staff Member

  • Validating
  • 1,778 posts
  • Character:Kyros
  • Clan:IamRocking
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Netherlands

Current mood: Energetic

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:02 AM

For those who are un-able to buy the new sets from Item Mall after the fix patch do the following.

Open your iroseph folder and look for the following file 3ddata/control/xml/itemmalldata.xml
Delete the file called itemmalldata.xml and close you're clients.

#26 JamesBond007

    (Count Count) Level 5

  • iRosePH Specialist

  • 321 posts

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:11 AM

Nerf again? and if someone make another build for raider it will be Nerf again for sure. There are too many haters for raider job :)

#27 NoWayRlz

    (Forum-Greenhorn) Level 1

  • iRosePH Specialist

  • 15 posts

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 26 February 2014 - 11:57 AM

No changes in stockpile :(

#28 Reliable

    (Commander of the Forum) Level 7

  • iRosePH Specialist

  • 659 posts
  • Character:Provoke
  • Soulmate:MischiefManaged
  • Union:Junon Order
  • Level:255
  • Favorite Job:Hawker, Hunter
  • Clan:OutcastGamers
  • Gender:Male
  • Nationality:Dutch
  • Location:The Netherlands

Current mood: Balanced

Posted 26 February 2014 - 04:40 PM

Btw, nice work one this patch! Good adjustments have been made :). I like the new clan style, because only Clan masters and Deputy master were able to do something in the clan, now commanders and veterans are able to make some adjustments too =)

#29 EiKzSfFeJ

    (Emperor of the Forum) Level 8

  • iRosePH Specialist

  • 919 posts
  • Character:EiKzSfFeJ
  • Soulmate:lJCl
  • Union:Righteous Crusader
  • Level:275
  • Favorite Job:Cleric
  • Clan:ImpelDown/EXODUS
  • Gender:Male

Current mood: Cloud 9

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:55 PM

View PostChad, on 25 February 2014 - 06:24 PM, said:



I AGREE WITH VIDEL... U ALWAYS NERF RAIDERS... WHY DONT YOU NERF HP TYPE SOLDIERS AROUND 12K-13K HP... HOW CAN RAIDER KILL THAT KIND OF HP? RAIDER GOT 7SEC STUN... AND LOW STUN RATE...

FENCER HAS HIGH HP, HIGH DEFENCE, HIGH STUN RATE, 3STUNS, HIGH ATTACK POWER, EVEN A FULL DODGE RATE FENCER CAN KILL A RAIDER, MAGE, CLERIC, BOURG, ARTISAN, SCOUT, SHAMAN, AND OTHERS,.

Knight known as high HP and Defense. Knight have 10k HP only with normal p2p's items such a sets, mask, backshield, accessories, weapon & shield w/ (gems), but with legionnaire +575hp suit, asta ph (backshield) +400hp, winter set p2p (as a costume) +550hp, & Honda earrings, ring, necklace +600hp w/ +90def and lastly with sms +5% to all base stats then there's a possibility knight to have 13-14k HP and I forgot mummy mask +3% HP

#30 Cloud

    (All knowing Oracle) Level 9

  • iRosePH Specialist

  • 1,120 posts
  • Character:CloudHou
  • Soulmate:CloudCleric
  • Union:Arumic
  • Favorite Job:Shaman
  • Clan:TheLastJudgement
  • Gender:Male
  • Nationality:Taiwan

Current mood: Amused

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:32 PM

View PostROGAsus, on 26 February 2014 - 06:55 PM, said:

Knight known as high HP and Defense. Knight have 10k HP only with normal p2p's items such a sets, mask, backshield, accessories, weapon & shield w/ (gems), but with legionnaire +575hp suit, asta ph (backshield) +400hp, winter set p2p (as a costume) +550hp, & Honda earrings, ring, necklace +600hp w/ +90def and lastly with sms +5% to all base stats then there's a possibility knight to have 13-14k HP and I forgot mummy mask +3% HP

only those who wearing GA parts can reach 13~13.5khp

mummy set got nerf already(from 5% -> 3%) , also low def/mr

#31 Kyros

    Retired Staff Member

  • Validating
  • 1,778 posts
  • Character:Kyros
  • Clan:IamRocking
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Netherlands

Current mood: Energetic

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:39 PM

And once again mummy set didn't work as set bonus so nothing it lost.

#32 Silhouette

    (Advanced Senior) Level 2

  • iRosePH Specialist

  • 74 posts

Current mood: Spooky

Posted 27 February 2014 - 11:39 PM

View PostSilhouette, on 25 February 2014 - 11:07 PM, said:

please don't transform this thread into one that complains about fencers. that is a totally different topic, which is already opened at a topic in comments and suggestions (try looking it up).

anyway, on topic, we experienced ULTRA LAG during CW, that is none of us can actually move after recall. this was unusual type of lag as most of us, even international players with supreme connections speeds, weren't able to properly play. maybe this can be looked upon by the devs.

on raiders, i agree with cloud, they were okay before this patch, and now they are useless. my AP got lowered by 500, my attack speed lowered so much as well. but then again, it may be okay for us, but please do provide free 1-time reset. if you are reluctant on giving a free reset, please do it on a limited time only (i.e. NPC for raider free reset would be available for 1 week only) I guess it is just fair for a job that has received way too many nerfs/adjustments to receive at least 1 free reset. case in hand, you gave free reset for clerics to achieve the 1350 int requirement for full support type.

just mentioning this again as it becomes "soldier class complaints" thread again

#33 Davith

    (Forum-Greenhorn) Level 1

  • iRosePH Specialist

  • 10 posts

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 28 February 2014 - 11:07 AM

Free reset for raiders, dual swords raider sucks big time now..

And we will find new build for raider and nerf again and free reset again...

Why like that..

I dont get the point..

If somebody find a way to maximize their build why nerf them..

#34 Reliable

    (Commander of the Forum) Level 7

  • iRosePH Specialist

  • 659 posts
  • Character:Provoke
  • Soulmate:MischiefManaged
  • Union:Junon Order
  • Level:255
  • Favorite Job:Hawker, Hunter
  • Clan:OutcastGamers
  • Gender:Male
  • Nationality:Dutch
  • Location:The Netherlands

Current mood: Balanced

Posted 28 February 2014 - 04:26 PM

View PostDavith, on 28 February 2014 - 11:07 AM, said:

Free reset for raiders, dual swords raider sucks big time now..

And we will find new build for raider and nerf again and free reset again...

Why like that..

I dont get the point..

If somebody find a way to maximize their build why nerf them..

I dont know? Maybe because it wasn't just 'someone' but 90% of the raiders with common sense? ;)
2 AP raiders on 1 Fencer can still drop him in no-time so just find yourself a party ^_^ =>

#35 Davith

    (Forum-Greenhorn) Level 1

  • iRosePH Specialist

  • 10 posts

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 02 March 2014 - 09:59 PM

View PostReliable, on 28 February 2014 - 04:26 PM, said:

I dont know? Maybe because it wasn't just 'someone' but 90% of the raiders with common sense? ;)
2 AP raiders on 1 Fencer can still drop him in no-time so just find yourself a party ^_^ =>
You dont get what i mean..

i believe you need more of that common sense..

2V1? DO YOU THINK IT IS BALANCED? COMMON SENSE??

#36 Sephyroth

    (All knowing Oracle) Level 9

  • iRosePH Specialist

  • 1,441 posts
  • Character:ZAXX
  • Union:Righteous Crusader
  • Level:255
  • Favorite Job:Bourg
  • Clan:OutCastGamers
  • Gender:Male
  • Nationality:Dutch
  • Location:The Netherlands

Current mood: Predatory

Posted 03 March 2014 - 01:10 AM

View PostDavith, on 02 March 2014 - 09:59 PM, said:

You dont get what i mean..

i believe you need more of that common sense..

2V1? DO YOU THINK IT IS BALANCED? COMMON SENSE??
It isnt in the base of a game that a single raider can kill another type character without using skills.

#37 Empo92

    Prestige Master

  • iRosePH Specialist

  • 282 posts
  • Character:EMPOISBACK
  • Clan:OutcastGamers
  • Gender:Male
  • Nationality:Sweden

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 03 March 2014 - 02:14 PM

This constant complaints about raiders inability to kill everything within one stun and with just using auto-attacks makes me sick. There is no unwritten rule that says that you are supposed to kill everything in on stun or just by hitting. It's not supposed to be that easy, go play Tetris idiots.

#38 Cloud

    (All knowing Oracle) Level 9

  • iRosePH Specialist

  • 1,120 posts
  • Character:CloudHou
  • Soulmate:CloudCleric
  • Union:Arumic
  • Favorite Job:Shaman
  • Clan:TheLastJudgement
  • Gender:Male
  • Nationality:Taiwan

Current mood: Amused

Posted 03 March 2014 - 02:28 PM

exactly iRoseph is a server mainly for PVP/War

auto-atk = 100% win?

stun = 100% win?

No Way ~

it should never happen

#39 videl

    (Forum Connoisseur) Level 3

  • iRosePH Specialist

  • 113 posts
  • Character:Videl
  • Soulmate:vVidel
  • Favorite Job:Raider
  • Clan:NoMoreFriends
  • Gender:Male
  • Nationality:Dutch

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 03 March 2014 - 08:31 PM

empo, u totally miss the point, i cannot kill some Knights/fencers cause the katars got nerfed. the 300 ap i lost due to the katar nerf cost me 150/200 each normal hit. and u cannot imagine im frustrated? nonsense!

#40 Kyros

    Retired Staff Member

  • Validating
  • 1,778 posts
  • Character:Kyros
  • Clan:IamRocking
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Netherlands

Current mood: Energetic

Posted 03 March 2014 - 08:52 PM

Katar was nerfed 100attack power and later got upgraded again with 25attack power.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users