←  Newbie Tips

iRosePH Online Forum

»

a tips to avoid breaking or degrade. gems

hardtoget's Photo hardtoget 11 Jan 2014

some player i think and im sure dont know that pluto is usefull when you are upgrading or making gem grade 9 is the best way to avoid failure in crafting .
because: there is a possibility that the gem will be vanished or gone. so better use [pluto] when upgrading gems grade 8 to grade 9 :))
i hope its help . :)

Hermy's Photo Hermy 11 Jan 2014

Congratulations to tip very cool, and very good to have people like you on the server that enjoy sharing what they know!

:ye:

Truebuffszz's Photo Truebuffszz 11 Jan 2014

Only the special gem as in item mall cassi Sugi vari Tanza and pyrite are the one who fails and it disappears when gem9 just degrade by 1 if fail.

Cloud's Photo Cloud 11 Jan 2014

View Posthardtoget, on 11 January 2014 - 07:25 AM, said:

some player i think and im sure dont know that pluto is usefull when you are upgrading or making gem grade 9 is the best way to avoid failure in crafting .
because: there is a possibility that the gem will be vanished or gone. so better use [pluto] when upgrading gems grade 8 to grade 9 :))
i hope its help . :)

from grade8 -> grade9

when ur success % >= 58%

even u fail to upgrade , u will only lose some refines , gems will never vanish or degrade

I have crafted at least 50+ gem9 , I never used the pluto

I never lost those gem8s when failing

btw : a plotu = 210 Arcanum , means that u can have 3 try LOL

View PostTruebuffszz, on 11 January 2014 - 02:51 PM, said:

Only the special gem as in item mall cassi Sugi vari Tanza and pyrite are the one who fails and it disappears when gem9 just degrade by 1 if fail.

he is not talking about dissembling a gem9 !
Edited by Cloud, 11 January 2014 - 04:17 PM.

NO IT IS POSSIBLE TO FAIL AND TOTALLY BREAK , for TOPAZ 9 Last day . my friend crafting and he FAILS BIG LOST OF MONEyyyy , PLUTO IS 25m COST = GEM 9

IT WILL VANISH i can proof it . :)

View Posthardtoget, on 11 January 2014 - 04:29 PM, said:

NO IT IS POSSIBLE TO FAIL AND TOTALLY BREAK , for TOPAZ 9 Last day . my friend crafting and he FAILS BIG LOST OF MONEyyyy , PLUTO IS 25m COST = GEM 9

IT WILL VANISH i can proof it . :)

as I said , u need 1350con artisan +using best refine Arcanum (make the % >= 58%)

I never lost gem8 when cratfing gem9

with too low % , u have the chance to break all mats

but with max con artisan and best refine for use to upgrade to gem9, u will never lost ur gem8
Edited by Cloud, 11 January 2014 - 04:48 PM.

yah :) so pluto helps make good help upgrading even low con . avoid lossing refine , gems . thats the point :))

Truebuffszz's Photo Truebuffszz 11 Jan 2014

So what did he mean about a gem disappearing, crafting gems only degraded and he said hot disappears Only refers to the new special gems.

View PostTruebuffszz, on 11 January 2014 - 05:27 PM, said:

So what did he mean about a gem disappearing, crafting gems only degraded and he said hot disappears Only refers to the new special gems.

when u r using low con artisan or using bad refines to upgrade , the % will be low , that will make u have chance to lose all mats(including gems) when u failed
Edited by Cloud, 11 January 2014 - 05:32 PM.

View Posthardtoget, on 11 January 2014 - 05:26 PM, said:

yah :) so pluto helps make good help upgrading even low con . avoid lossing refine , gems . thats the point :))

then I will suggest u buy a fresh gem9 from player directly

crafting gem9 with low con artisan will spend much more than the normal price of gem9

even high con there is posibillity to fail i think not sure,.

View Posthardtoget, on 11 January 2014 - 05:46 PM, said:

I guess that I have answered all the question already

with 1350con(the max con without SMS and costume bonus)

u will never lost the gem8 when crafting gem9 by using Arcanum

when failing to upgrade , u will lose those Arcanum only

dont use other low grade refine , or u will have the risk to lose ur Gem8 even u got 1350con artisan

btw

when crafting gem8 , the max con artisan just need to use hermes to prevent the risk of losing all mats
Edited by Cloud, 11 January 2014 - 06:03 PM.

Sephyroth's Photo Sephyroth 11 Jan 2014

Cloud is 100% right, btw those runes should be dropped by titans. Like the cart and ride skill just 1 piece.

Kir's Photo Kir 11 Jan 2014

View Posthardtoget, on 11 January 2014 - 05:46 PM, said:

CON+ QUALITY OF MATS USED = SUCCESS RATE

Don't always expect a SUCCESS in every craft.

yah but i using pluto is my point avoid . the word avoid . ;)

View Posthardtoget, on 11 January 2014 - 09:17 PM, said:

yah but i using pluto is my point avoid . the word avoid . ;)

because u said to me "u r new here"

so I just gave u the best suggest

if u used low con artisan to craft gem9 but it costs more , why not buy a fresh one from players ?^^

plotu is not cheap honestly , if u need to take a lots of trys to craft gem9 with low% , u will spend a lot more~

better way to find a trusted max con artisan to craft for u

hahah . newbie tips . and helps also others .

Sikakikyoyama's Photo Sikakikyoyama 12 Jan 2014

View PostCloud, on 11 January 2014 - 04:45 PM, said:

as I said , u need 1350con artisan +using best refine Arcanum (make the % >= 58%)

I never lost gem8 when cratfing gem9

with too low % , u have the chance to break all mats

but with max con artisan and best refine for use to upgrade to gem9, u will never lost ur gem8

My artisan has 1365 con( without soulmate) but still fails in crafting gem 9 Hahaha

Truebuffszz's Photo Truebuffszz 12 Jan 2014

View PostCloud, on 11 January 2014 - 05:31 PM, said:

when u r using low con artisan or using bad refines to upgrade , the % will be low , that will make u have chance to lose all mats(including gems) when u failed
Oh true wops, I don't craft much but I experience it much... Tried gem8 to 9 everything went alright but my low essence screwed up :P.

Cloud's Photo Cloud 12 Jan 2014

View PostSikakikyoyama, on 12 January 2014 - 05:40 AM, said:

My artisan has 1365 con( without soulmate) but still fails in crafting gem 9 Hahaha

read carefully

I didnt say crafting wont fail

when u fail , u will lose Arcanums only