←  Game Client & In-game Bugs

iRosePH Online Forum

»

About the shaman teleporting skill.

Gresh's Photo Gresh 30 Nov 2013

I've seen Shaman has a teleport skill, and some people are abusing this. They lure people, and walk into the water so people get stuck, after that they teleport out of the water, or teleport to spots where nobody can come except them. Attached File  screen181.jpg (435.48K)
downloads: 49

Sadlerious's Photo Sadlerious 30 Nov 2013

FlashFire, on 30 November 2013 - 06:41 AM, said:

I've seen Shaman has a teleport skill, and some people are abusing this. They lure people, and walk into the water so people get stuck, after that they teleport out of the water, or teleport to spots where nobody can come except them.
For example behind junon walls in TG behind spawn. This isn't an area where people are supposed to go. Today this skill has been heavily abused by this person.

Sephyroth's Photo Sephyroth 30 Nov 2013

Thats the shaman, everyone has his skills.

Cloud's Photo Cloud 30 Nov 2013

yea , I don't see any bad point about teleporting skill actually

Gresh's Photo Gresh 30 Nov 2013

It isn't bad, but the problem is that some people abuse it.

eachjhay's Photo eachjhay 30 Nov 2013

Its part of their job. Scout and Raiders abuse also their movement speed.

Truebuffszz's Photo Truebuffszz 02 Dec 2013

How is raider abusing their movement speed? There is a differences between slow and fast. Isn't raider meant to be fast? Lol common sense :).
While shaman I get what you mean, it's annoying.

Dan's Photo Dan 02 Dec 2013

don't chase shamans into the waters. simple as that :)

Gresh's Photo Gresh 03 Dec 2013

Don't chase them? that's just what they want so they can survive. You don't get it danerika, do you?

Raudon's Photo Raudon 03 Dec 2013

Get a scout\hunter , so u can stun them in the hight ground even they are in the water and u dont have to get down , kill them , be happy .

Dan's Photo Dan 03 Dec 2013

FlashFire, on 03 December 2013 - 12:38 AM, said:

Don't chase them? that's just what they want so they can survive. You don't get it danerika, do you?

i didn't say that you don't chase them ever, i said don't chase them to the waters so you won't get stuck, noob.

Reliable's Photo Reliable 04 Dec 2013

^^^ what on earth did I just read? ^^^

JamesBond007's Photo JamesBond007 04 Dec 2013

FlashFire, on 03 December 2013 - 12:38 AM, said:

It's a skill of shaman i don't see anything wrong with that. If you can't kill him don't cry here, why your always like that? (--,)zZzzzZz

Gresh's Photo Gresh 04 Dec 2013

hahaha nobody of exo understands this. There you see it again, most of them are uneducated =P

JamesBond007's Photo JamesBond007 05 Dec 2013

FlashFire, on 04 December 2013 - 11:22 PM, said:

hahaha nobody of EXO understands this. There you see it again, most of them are uneducated =P
Hater? Use your knowledge (if you have) to to explain us what is your real point here because we can't see anything wrong with your SS lol every job has a special and unique skills if don't know that.

FlashFire, on 30 November 2013 - 06:41 AM, said:

I've seen Shaman has a teleport skill, and some people are abusing this. They lure people, and walk into the water so people get stuck, after that they teleport out of the water, or teleport to spots where nobody can come except them. screen181.jpg
Your just saying that you are trying to follow the shaman here, and if someone did that they are getting stuck. Don't follow them if you know what will happen just use your commonsense that's all you have to do is that simple?

JamesBond007's Photo JamesBond007 05 Dec 2013

eachjhay, on 05 December 2013 - 10:00 AM, said:

Exodus members dont feel what you feel bcoz they cant.play in TG without many members ;)

oh btw Mr.Qoutebond is always right :)
hahaha more talk in forum but nonsense ingame
You mean quote? *reported*

Let's keep this on topic guys :)