←  Game Client & In-game Bugs

iRosePH Online Forum

»

Please Help...

sayunachiii's Photo sayunachiii 29 May 2012

GM bkt po nabanned ung akin ung b3myslav3,sayunachiii at uaefarmer..
wla nmn po ako ginagawang mali...sana po m2lungan nyo po ako..

Mauve's Photo Mauve 29 May 2012

Hello. Create a ticket regarding your account problem, the Gm's will not entertain such things here in the forums

Please post in English next time if you're outside the Philippines Section.

~Topic Closed.

akocmiko's Photo akocmiko 07 Jun 2012

Can i ask a question mam sir? , id just stop playing for almost 2years and id just get back to game this June,7 2012 and i dont remember the password of my acc.
then i clicked FORGOT PASSWORD and when i put there the details needed , they are telling me its not correct but iknow its correct they just keep telling me its incorrect can someone please help me how to recover my acc. please?

ILoVeThIsGaMe's Photo ILoVeThIsGaMe 07 Jun 2012

View PostMauve, on 29 May 2012 - 08:02 PM, said:

Hello. Create a ticket regarding your account problem, the Gm's will not entertain such things here in the forums

Please post in English next time if you're outside the Philippines Section.

~Topic Closed.
Ma'am, how long will it take a GM to respond on a ticket? I made one last July 4, until now no reply yet and still waiting.

Mauve's Photo Mauve 07 Jun 2012

View Postakocmiko, on 07 June 2012 - 10:52 AM, said:

Can i ask a question mam sir? , id just stop playing for almost 2years and id just get back to game this June,7 2012 and i dont remember the password of my acc.
then i clicked FORGOT PASSWORD and when i put there the details needed , they are telling me its not correct but iknow its correct they just keep telling me its incorrect can someone
Kindly create a ticket regarding your account problem.

View PostILoVeThIsGaMe, on 07 June 2012 - 04:14 PM, said:

Ma'am, how long will it take a GM to respond on a ticket? I made one last July 4, until now no reply yet and still waiting.
e please help me how to recover my acc. please?

It may take a while for the Gm to respond back since there are also other tickets being reviewed. Thanks!

~Topic Closed.