Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Krawfy
Posted Image

the new mount normal material should like this

first :Mercury
second : Advance coupons from Faction shop
3rd Gold bar
4th Plasma
the old mount is use outside world material and the new mount have to used coupons as first materials
see the screen shot i taken the new mount mercury at second bar and the old mount advance coupons at second bar both is material reverse wrong mats bar also the old/new mount success rate is different OVER 99% and 13% with 1410 con

normally the main materials is easier failed just like crafting gems if you unlucky the 4th heart type might will failed too

example how 4th material can be failed too
Posted Image

dev please consider fix this crafting new mount material thanks
Edited by WatCha, 22 April 2013 - 10:15 AM.

Kyros's Photo Kyros 23 Apr 2013

I believe the first two mounts should be fixed, 99% succes should be lower.

tintin's Photo tintin 23 Apr 2013

And 13% is too low

WatCha's Photo WatCha 23 Apr 2013

View Posttintin, on 23 April 2013 - 05:46 AM, said:

And 13% is too low
yah and should be not using coupons as main materials just like the old mount use outside world as first mats

WatCha's Photo WatCha 24 Apr 2013

View Posttintin, on 23 April 2013 - 05:46 AM, said:

And 13% is too low
no wonder people can craft , haiyss
before i heard you said these coupons only works to craft at factions shop i try to hunt at chess map also can used the coupons to craft the new mount, waste my time and zulie buy 25m each WTF!!

HomeWork's Photo HomeWork 24 Apr 2013

its not really low i have both of the new mounts lol

View Postsa3ood69, on 24 April 2013 - 02:48 PM, said:

its not really low i have both of the new mounts lol
if you get these coupons from Faction Shop then you feel how low

you need 25 pcs for once
50 point 1 pcs at faction shop x25 = 1250 point
1250 quite take time to taking quest

View PostKyros, on 23 April 2013 - 01:47 AM, said:

I believe the first two mounts should be fixed, 99% succes should be lower.
Sir Kyros that 99% i think not really high cause i use Mercury and now Mercury no more drop at oro geb and also i dont know where can hunt now days.

HomeWork's Photo HomeWork 24 Apr 2013

lol i had 300-400 of these coupons O.O some i get from faction shops and some i bought and i already just used 50 75 to succes

WatCha's Photo WatCha 25 Apr 2013

View Postsa3ood69, on 24 April 2013 - 11:15 PM, said:

lol i had 300-400 of these coupons O.O some i get from faction shops and some i bought and i already just used 50 75 to succes
only ability/wheel is from faction shop other frame/engine that can be dropped before i don't know i though these coupons only works at faction shop even frame/engine suddenly so many people sell this 2 type to me wasted a lot of zulies

Kyros's Photo Kyros 25 Apr 2013

View PostWatCha, on 24 April 2013 - 07:53 PM, said:

Sir Kyros that 99% i think not really high cause i use Mercury and now Mercury no more drop at oro geb and also i dont know where can hunt now days.

99% succes rate is obvious to high, should be around 30% / 60% since there should always be a chance of failure.
It might not sound good to hear the word "failure" perhaps, but that's what is crafting for.
And yes 13 % is also to low imo should also be around 30% / 60%.

View PostKyros, on 25 April 2013 - 01:05 AM, said:

99% succes rate is obvious to high, should be around 30% / 60% since there should always be a chance of failure.
It might not sound good to hear the word "failure" perhaps, but that's what is crafting for.
And yes 13 % is also to low imo should also be around 30% / 60%.
but now mercury is epic drop -_-

Zophie's Photo Zophie 25 Apr 2013

View PostWatCha, on 25 April 2013 - 12:47 AM, said:

only ability/wheel is from faction shop other frame/engine that can be dropped before i don't know i though these coupons only works at faction shop even frame/engine suddenly so many people sell this 2 type to me wasted a lot of zulies

lol :) i got you with this. before i thought its only in factions :) BUT i did research and ask my friends 1st before i started collecting those :) good thing they told me that other coupons can be dropped at chess dimensions :)

View PostIamPia08, on 25 April 2013 - 01:33 AM, said:

lol :) i got you with this. before i thought its only in factions :) BUT i did research and ask my friends 1st before i started collecting those :) good thing they told me that other coupons can be dropped at chess dimensions :)
yes but tintin said that dropped at chess map is not working so unless you have ,you cannot put into craft table to crafting

Zophie's Photo Zophie 25 Apr 2013

View PostWatCha, on 25 April 2013 - 01:47 AM, said:

yes but tintin said that dropped at chess map is not working so unless you have ,you cannot put into craft table to crafting

i don't think so :) i already crafted a tiger with that coupons :)

View PostIamPia08, on 25 April 2013 - 03:28 AM, said:

i don't think so :) i already crafted a tiger with that coupons :)
yep i also craft moldie even 13% easy cause there can be hunting