←  Game Client & In-game Bugs

iRosePH Online Forum

»

Login Screen Problem?

ShirraY's Photo ShirraY 27 Sep 2012

GM lookPosted Image

deamon's Photo deamon 29 Sep 2012

hi,

i think your game client is out of date, the updated version is 2.4.0.132. try to download the latest game client. :lol:

SerianKerm's Photo SerianKerm 29 Sep 2012

This problem happens only if you copy the entire game from the root folder and transfer to a different root drive on a different system unit. Better to install the whole game package using the installer. Happens only if you are too lazy re-installing it.. Wise Install package!! - good job..

it happens to me "dea" after being lazy copying the entire folder on my XP system coming from vista unit. -hehehe... unfortunately it didn't wok things out.. re-installing fix the problem..
Edited by SerianKerm, 29 September 2012 - 10:37 AM.

deamon's Photo deamon 29 Sep 2012

View PostSerianKerm, on 29 September 2012 - 10:34 AM, said:

This problem happens only if you copy the entire game from the root folder and transfer to a different root drive on a different system unit. Better to install the whole game package using the installer. Happens only if you are too lazy re-installing it.. Wise Install package!! - good job..

it happens to me "dea" after being lazy copying the entire folder on my XP system coming from vista unit. -hehehe... unfortunately it didn't wok things out.. re-installing fix the problem..

aha, never happened to me on my xp virtual machine :lol: , good to know that this can cause some problems,

@TS

you can try seriankerm solution.